The software allows to process a set of sonar images, find the correct alignment between them and blend them in one single informative mosaic. The generated mosaic provides an overview of the surveyed area and eases the interpretation of the imaged scene, allowing the identification of spatial relationships and offering a map of increased resolution and signal-to-noise ratio with respect to the individual sonar images.
• In-built wizard to assist through the processing steps.
• Advanced options for mosaic fine-adjustment.
• Compatible with multiple forward-looking sonar file formats.
• No need for positioning information, the processing can be done solely out the sonar images.
• Tools to make annotations and take measurements.
• Multiple export options and georeferencing when positioning information is available.